[VoCamp Discuss] Licenses...

Ivan Herman ivan at w3.org
Mon Dec 1 08:40:20 PST 2008

(+cc Ralph and Steven)

Ben Adida wrote:
> My 2 cents:
>
> xh:license should subclass dct:license

The only problem is: where to put such statement? Putting it into

http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab

is not that easy, it would require working group agreement that 'owns'
this document...

(hence my copy of this mail to Ralph and Steven, although Steven is on
vacations right now...)

> cc:license should subclass dct:license
> rel-license should map to xh:license

b.t.w., rel="license" already maps to xh:licence in RDFa. Ie, it is the
'default' licence property for RDFa. One more reason for this...

> In fact, if you look at http://creativecommons.org/ns, it contains RDFa
> that maps cc:license as a subproperty of dct:license :)

:-)

Ivan

--

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/