[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp Galway 2008 Agenda

Knud Hinnerk Möller knud.moeller at deri.org
Mon Nov 24 06:44:38 PST 2008

Hi guys,

only one more night and then VoCamp is upon us! As you all know,
VoCamps live from the participation and initiative of its attendees,
which means that there is no strict agenda. However, Richard and I
have devised a time table with some rough corner stones. It's up on
the wiki now [1], but for your convenience I'll also paste it in here:

Tuesday 25th November 2008
	• 9:00 Arrivals and Coffee
	• 9:30 Start and Introductions
		• Short overview
		• Introduction of participants
		• Dinner planning
		• Time for short presentations (if desired)
	• 11:00 Coffee Break
	• 12:30 Lunch in the Westwood Bar (~1h)
	• 15:30 Coffee Break
	• 17:00 Wrap up
	• 17:30 Close
	• around 7pm Drinks and dinner in town - details TBD

Wednesday 26th November 2008
	• 9:00 Coffee and Getting Started
	• 11:00 Coffee Break
	• 12:30 Lunch in the Westwood Bar (~1h)
	• 13:30 - 14:30 Time for Extended Lightning Talks
	• 15:30 Coffee Break
	• 17:00 Wrap up
	• 17:30 Close

We will divide up into groups according to interests during the
introductory session in the morning. After that, it's more or less up
to you what happens! As you can see, there are also some opportunities
penciled in for giving short talks. If you'd like to present anything
or propose a discussion around a specific topic, please let Richard,
Uldis or me know.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Richard, Uldis, Knud

PS: if you are not on the vocamp mailing list yet, you should
subscribe to it now!

[1] http://vocamp.org/wiki/VoCampGalway2008#Programme
Knud Möller, MA
+353 - 91 - 495086
Smile Group: http://smile.deri.ie
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
   National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
   Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh