[VoCamp Discuss] Thanks, and Receipt

Tom Heath tom.heath at talis.com
Thu Nov 27 01:26:41 PST 2008

Hi Knud, Hi Richard,

Thanks for organising a great VoCampGalway2008 over the last few days
(and to everyone for their contribution) - I think we achieved some
really significant things and helped further prove out the VoCamp
format :) I'm already looking forward to VoCampBarcelona2009, which
may be the next VoCamp, unless..... Matthias goes for VoCampVienna in
January, or Juan gets in there with VoCampAustin... ;)

On a housekeeping note, I forgot to get a photocopy of the dinner
receipt from Tuesday. Knud, Richard, any chance of sending a scanned
version around?

Cheers,

Tom.

--