[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp NYC

Christine Connors cjmconnors at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:23:31 PDT 2009

Hello all!

We're finalizing the details, but things look good for a VoCamp in NYC on
July 18th at the NYPL Science, Industry and Business Library. We're going to
try a 1 day camp, as the costs of running one in NYC and finding sponsors to
defray costs have been a bit of a challenge. We're not anticipating folks
from too far outside the city - but happy to be proven wrong!

The page is up - if you're interested in attending - or sponsoring, please
let me know!   http://vocamp.org/wiki/VoCampNYCJuly2009

Cheers,
Christine Connors

(Global Director, Semantic Technology Solutions at Dow Jones by day,
librarian at heart.)