[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp DC - agenda

Mike Lang Jr. mikelangjr at revelytix.com
Wed Apr 29 12:19:27 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I just wanted to let the folks who have signed up for the DC VoCamp know
that we have posted a tentative agenda on the wiki.  From now on,
all communication concerning the VoCamp will be done on the vocamp
discussion list <http://lists.vocamp.org/listinfo.cgi/discuss-vocamp.org> or
directly through the VoCamp DC wiki
page<http://vocamp.org/wiki/VoCampDCMay2009> (if
you register for the sight, you can "Watch" the page so you will be notified
of updates). If anyone has input into the proposed agenda (ideas for
presentations, activities, discussions, etc.) please don't hesitate to send
mail to the list (not the meetup list, the vocamp list -
discuss at lists.vocamp.org) or contact me directly.

We are still looking for more ideas for presentations and specific topics
for Vocabularies, as well as places to convene for dinner/drinks after the
first day. If anyone has any, please add them on the wiki. Also, we are
trying to get a feel for the level of knowledge about ontologies amongst
participants. If everyone could amend their entry in the attendees
section<http://vocamp.org/wiki/VoCampDCMay2009#Attendees>with their
level of expertise (beginner, intermediate, expert), we would
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike Lang
Revelytix, Inc.