[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp Baltimore/Washington DC

Mike Lang Jr. mikelangjr at revelytix.com
Wed Apr 8 08:12:06 PDT 2009

Juan,
Thanks for the heads up.  Liz and I are both members of the Washington
Semantic Web Meetup group, so we have been in contact about the proposed
VoCamp.  Liz started a google group, http://groups.google.com/group/vocampdc,
if you are interested in keeping up with our planning.  We will also be sure
to update the VoCamp wiki as we get some more plans solidified.

Mike Lang
Revelytix, Inc.

phone: 410-584-0009 (office)
          443-928-3782 (cell)