[VoCamp Discuss] Bristol VoCamp - Accomodations

Davide Eynard eynard at elet.polimi.it
Thu Aug 13 01:55:11 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm planning to attend the VoCamp in Bristol and I'm currently searching
for an accomodation. As the accomodation section on the wiki page is
empty I have decided to directly ask the list, hoping to get some wise
suggestions from vocampers. I do not have special requirements, just
searching for something which is not too far from the ILRT... and not
too expensive :)

Btw, to avoid filling the list with accomodation reviews you can
directly write on the wiki or answer privately and I'll take care of
collecting your suggestions and putting them on the wiki... that's what
"collective intelligence" is all about, right? ;-)

Cheers,

Davide