[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp at WWW09?

thomas thomas at stray.net
Fri Jan 9 10:40:01 PST 2009

i guess, a real 2-days-vocamp before www09 and a light 1-day-vocamp at
www09 would be a good solution. the 2-day-camp is both more suited to
get real work done and involve local people while the 1-day-camp can
maybe do some wrapup, spread the word to the conference jetset, make
some nice interaction possible and otherwise not be too intrusive in
anyones personal schedule.
regarding the location of the 2-day-camp i'm undecided: i love
barcelona and had hoped that mika would introduce us to some places so
unimaginably cool and wild... it would also be easier for me to reach
since i hope to come on my own wheels. but otoh i don't know ibiza and
taking a ferry isn't a problem either. i see no reason why vocamp
should/could not take place in ibiza. so i guess it depends on what
mika would prefer to organize.

that's what i think
thomas