[VoCamp Discuss] Vocamp Glasgow?

Paola Di Maio paoladimaio10 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:29:12 PDT 2009

Thanks Keith

In terms of dates, Mounia suggest the 15th, but from our serious calendar
exchange it looks that 14th should also be OK
(i confirm that for me either day should be fine)

I do no plan to go to Bristol, do you, or others?

The idea to have different local vocamps is to be able to do our RDF work
locally wherever we are, so I would encourage people from Scotland to stick
to a local vocamp, unless they have specific reason to travel that far

re. 1-2 days, I would say it depends what the agenda and the participants
trying to achieve - most things can be done/discussed in a day imho, but if
we want to develop and test some vocabularies that may need  2 days, or more
even, i have loadsa work to be done in various projects once I work out how
to go about it.....