[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp Sunnyvale UPDATE

Peter Mika pmika at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Jun 12 03:54:54 PDT 2009

Dear All,

If you are among the attendees of VoCamp Sunnyvale [1] next week, please
notice that we have decided to offer everyone the possibility to use at
most two slides in your introduction to the group, on the condition that
you have to email your slides in advance (pmika at yahoo-inc.com). This is
due to the hassle involved in changing laptops.

We have also posted a more detailed schedule, although most of the new
info relates to food ;)

As you will also see, we have an incredibly exciting group of people! If
for some reason you would not be able to make it, please don't forget to
remove yourself from the list, as a courtesy to those on the stand-by list.

Looking forward to meet all of you next week, at SemTech or in
Sunnyvale! As always, let us know of any questions.

Best,
Peter

[1] http://vocamp.org/wiki/VoCampSunnyvale2009