[VoCamp Discuss] ramping up

Aju Badardeen aju_b_deen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 11:08:16 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I will be attending the Sunnyvale VoCamp. I have not been to one before and from what I can gather from emails here, people seem to have used knoodl at these sessions.

I have a basic understanding of "Semantic Web" concepts and am familiar with RDF. What should I brush up on (or  read for the first time) to contribute at the VoCamp? Any pointers would be helpful. Is there a plan to work on any particular ontology/domain ?

thanks,
Aju