[VoCamp Discuss] Meetup Ontology!

Marco Neumann marco.neumann at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:00:16 PDT 2009

Also please take a look at the Kingsley work in context of the meetup
ontology here.

http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/rdf/http://semweb.meetup.com/25/%23this

We have discussed it several times over the last year and demonstrated
some ideas. The goal of the meetup ontology is to allow us to exchange
information across heterogeneous meetup platforms.

Kingsleys wrapper ontology approach is quite interesting.

Marco