[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp DC - agenda

Tom Heath tom.heath at talis.com
Fri May 1 04:21:16 PDT 2009

Hi Mike, all,

This looks great, and good to see that space is made for
presentations, but without detracting from the hands-on business of
creating vocabularies. Also many thanks for steering the discussion
around the event to the VoCamp Discuss list; I'm sure we're all keen
to keep up to date with how the event goes.

Cheers,

Tom.