[VoCamp Discuss] Oxford SWIG Event Tonight - Post VoCamp Drink Potential

Tom Heath tom.heath at talis.com
Thu Sep 25 02:58:42 PDT 2008

Hi all,

For those of you interested in a post-VoCamp drink, or will be in
Oxford tonight, we are invited to join the Oxford SWIG meeting:

"After a few presentation evenings; it's time for informal chatter.
So, if you are free, please come along to the Lamb and Flag
[http://oxford.openguides.org/wiki/?Lamb_And_Flag] on Thursday 25
September for some good conversation and drink. The official time is
6.30-8.30pm – the unofficial time is up to you."

As Jun mentioned this morning to those of us here in Oxford, the pub
is en route to the station, so if we want to go for a post-VoCamp
drink (even if some of us can't be around all evening), this would be
a good venue.

Cheers,

Tom.