[VoCamp Discuss] Digg into RDF - can we support this real-worldvocabulary discovery process?

Hausenblas, Michael michael.hausenblas at joanneum.at
Mon Sep 22 06:13:56 PDT 2008

Tom,

>Nice idea Michael. Does anyone have any good connections into the Digg
community. Can we get some key people along to a future VoCamp, ...

Thanks! From the RDFa point-of-view: yes ;)

That is, Steve Williams is very much into it and seems very interested.
However, I was after a sort of 'separation of concerns': one the one
hand the vocabulary discussion and on the other hand the deployment
issue (RDFa, in that case). But I guess it would perfectly make sense if
you contact him directly (re the vocabulary thingy and refer to [1] for
that matter).

This might just be the start - other (big) players are raring to go :)

Cheers,
	Michael

PS: I *think* this message doesn't make it to the Google discussion
group, being blocked for some dubious reason.

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/