[VoCamp Discuss] Introduction, topics of interest

Tom Heath tom.heath at talis.com
Mon Sep 22 14:04:22 PDT 2008

Hi Matthias,

Many thanks for your introduction to the list, and your encouragement
to others to do the same ;)

(and sorry I didn't reply earlier - was on the road and swamped by email)

These are really interesting topics, which I'm sure will resonate with
many people at VoCamp.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Tom.