[VoCamp Discuss] Introduction

Milan Stankovic milstan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 15:35:36 PDT 2008

Hi Fabien, Hi Tom,

I guess it's now too late for any comments, but just to let you know that I
am also very interested in presence/IM/status topic (see the OPO project
http://www.milanstankovic.org/opo/ ). Apart from living in the world that
now has Facebook/Twitter/Dopplr, we are also in the world of iPods and other
mobile devices that can acces the Web and make us even more present online.
I think that all this increased involvement of the Web in day-to-day lives,
makes this topic very important.

I hope there will be room for this discussion in Galway as well.

Best regards,

Milan