[VoCamp Discuss] Introduction

Tom Heath tom.heath at talis.com
Mon Sep 22 14:10:09 PDT 2008

Hi Fabien,

Great introduction, thanks! Looking forward to having you there in
Oxford the next few days. The presence/status topic is one really
close to my heart; the MeNow vocab goes some way towards this, and the
Jabber/XMPP spec is also useful in this direction, but there seems to
be huge gaps, especially in a world that now has
Facebook/Twitter/Dopplr and a million other exhibitionism services ;)
Let's talk more about that face to face.

Cheers,

Tom.