[VoCamp Discuss] VoCampOxford2008: Thanks!

Jun Zhao jun.zhao at zoo.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 30 01:50:00 PDT 2008

Hi Tom,

Well said!:) It was a great event and very productive indeed!

Tom Heath wrote:
> Cathy has also been true to her word and started mapping out some
> vocabulary Best Practices at [3] and I notice at [4] that Chris has
> added in some links to some really helpful visualisations of the
> created vocabs - thanks to you both :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage all the
excellent participants of the VoCampOxford to add more details about the
vocabularies they created during this meeting to the wiki
(http://vocamp.org/wiki/VoCampOxford2008#Wrap_up). There is a good
example by the IRC team already (http://vocamp.org/wiki/IRC_Vocabulary).
Quite a few people have come to me and ask for more details about
VoCamp. I think the wiki would be a pointer:)

With all the best,

Jun