[VoCamp Discuss] everything is information

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:59:54 PDT 2009

>> There was an interesting beginning of discussion today, Harry mentioned
the dilemma about how to distinguish a resource about information about that
resource.

I am sure this unresolved issue, like any other ghost, has been hanging
around long
and is an extremely interesting and vast subject

I think there was some agreement that 'everything' (that we can read and
write) is information, and should be handled as such.
(This makes me think of DNA, which is also information from some point of
view)
I would be interested if the actual problem space would be written up
somewhere where we can deepen the analysis.

cheers

PDM