[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp Ibiza THANKS

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 04:08:55 PDT 2009

Peter Tom and all

as I walked out earlier yesterday and today I am trying to catch up with
other parts of my life as so many interesting happen around (apols for the
presentations I am missing, pls send slides)
I just wanted to say great to meet everybody, and thanks a lot for
organising such interesting session, and thanks to Yahoo for generous
sponsorship and lovely meals. we' ll try to keep up with this good tradition
:-)
PDM