[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp DC is a go!

Tom Heath tom.heath at talis.com
Tue Apr 14 15:54:56 PDT 2009

Hi Mike,

Great news! Quite a turnaround time, and an impressive list of
participants already :) I took the liberty of adding Clark & Parsia to
the list of VoCamp supporters
<http://vocamp.org/wiki/VoCampSupporters>; just one way of us giving
credit for the generosity that helps grease the VoCamp wheels ;)

Just shout if I can help in any way,

Cheers,

Tom.