[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp DC is a go!

Mike Lang Jr. mikelangjr at revelytix.com
Thu Apr 16 11:15:11 PDT 2009

Paola,
Talk about bad timing.  The errors were most likely not caused by anything
that you did.   They all shared a root Tomcat out-of-memory exception which
we believe was related to the deployment of a new patch version of Knoodl at
around 7:30 am (EST).  After receiving the exceptions, we shut down and
restarted Tomcat, which appears to have solved the problem.

Mike
Revelytix, Inc.

phone: 410-584-0009 (office)
          443-928-3782 (cell)