[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp DC is a go!

Peter Mika pmika at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Apr 16 15:46:31 PDT 2009

Hi Mike,

As VoCamp organizers, I think it's critically important for us to be
impartial as to what tools we are using and recommending to others. In
this past VoCamp at Ibiza we have actually went through a number of
tools, and checked out the basic features of each.

You are welcome to expand the page on publishing tools at [1], but
without supporting evidence I think it's inappropriate to conclude that
your company's product offers the best solution. In particular, your
company's tool is not the only one allowing collaborative ontology
editing, again see [1].

Best,
Peter

[1] http://vocamp.org/wiki/Publishing_Tools