[VoCamp Discuss] Linked Data Camp Vienna

t.schandl at semantic-web.at t.schandl at semantic-web.at
Wed Jul 15 08:12:36 PDT 2009

Hello!

On 30th Nov and 1st Dec a "Linked Data Camp" will take place in Vienna, Austria - this is right before the ESTC will take place there.
The organizers are from the universities of Vienna and Graz, STI and the Semantic Web Company.

We started off with a plan to host a VoCamp in Vienna, but then the oranizers agreed to set a wider scope for allowed topics. More specifically we suggest to cover topics dealing with ontologies, technologies, services and application scenarios for Linked Data.

Apart from this broader scope, it should be very much in the spirit of VoCamps.
We'll register a domain for this and upcoming Linked Data camps, but still it'd be nice to also be listed on the vocamp.org wiki -
though we're not entirely sure whether this event qualifies, what's your opinon on that?

Best regards,
Thomas

--
| Thomas Schandl, Semantic Web Company
| Lerchenfelder Guertel 43, A - 1160 Wien, Austria
| Tel +43 / 1 / 897 41 22 - 29 | Mob +43 / 680 / 120 78 77

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at/ | http://blog.semantic-web.at/

PERSONAL INFORMATION