[VoCamp Discuss] OWL2XHTML

Martin Hepp (UniBW) martin.hepp at ebusiness-unibw.org
Tue Jun 2 01:40:21 PDT 2009

Hi all:
Just a related link for ongoing vocabulary projects: If you want to
create a documentation for your vocabularies, you may want to consider
the OWL2XHTML stylesheet, available at

http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/projects/owl2xhtml/

You can use it both for client-side rendering (without content
negotiation - simply include a link to the stylesheet in the header of
your vocabulary) and (with minor changes) for creating XHTML locally.

Best

Martin

PS: The stylesheet re-uses, with kind permission, code-snippets from the
RDFS/OWL presentation stylesheet by Masahide Kanzaki, and from the
OWL2HTML stylesheet, by Li Ding.

--
martin hepp
e-business & web science research group

e-mail: mhepp at computer.org
phone:  +49-(0)89-6004-4217
fax:    +49-(0)89-6004-4620
www:    http://www.unibw.de/ebusiness/ (group)
 	http://www.heppnetz.de/ (personal)
skype:  mfhepp

Check out the GoodRelations vocabulary for E-Commerce on the Web of Data!

Webcast explaining the Web of Data for E-Commerce:
http://www.heppnetz.de/projects/goodrelations/webcast/

Tool for registering your business:
----------------------------------
http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/tools/goodrelations-annotator/

Overview article on Semantic Universe:
http://www.semanticuniverse.com/articles-semantic-web-based-e-commerce-webmasters-get-ready.html

Project page and resources for developers:
http://purl.org/goodrelations/

Upcoming events:
Full-day tutorial at ESWC 2009: The Web of Data for E-Commerce in One Day: A Hands-on Introduction to the GoodRelations Ontology, RDFa, and Yahoo! SearchMonkey

http://www.eswc2009.org/program-menu/tutorials/70

Talk at the Semantic Technology Conference 2009: Semantic Web-based E-Commerce: The GoodRelations Ontology

http://www.semantic-conference.com/session/1881/