[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp NYC this July

Christine Connors cjmconnors at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:54:19 PDT 2009

Hello all!

First, my sincerest apologies on the delays getting this confirmed! I have
been rearranging a few things in the last couple of weeks, but it's all
looking great!

Marco Neumann, organizer of the Semantic Web Meetup and CEO of KONA,  has
agreed to host the Vocamp. We intend to make it a *two day* session as well,
which is great. We do however need to change the dates to the *Saturday the
25th and Sunday the 26th of July* - the weekend following our original
plans. I hope this does not create a problem for anyone!

We will be charging a minimal fee of $20 to cover the costs of the session -
location, drinks and snacks. (Lunch and dinner will be up to you; we'll
organize groups and make suggestions for those attending as needed.) We'll
be using the Meetup platform to register individuals and collect the fee as
it's an existing toolset. I'll post the info to the wiki and you'll see it
on the NYC Semantic Web meetup agenda at http://semweb.meetup.com/25

Vocamp NYC
July 25-26
Hosted by KONA
Facilitated by Christine Connors and Marco Neumann

Thanks all for your patience!

Cheers,
Christine