[VoCamp Discuss] VoCamp in Nice (Nizza, France), end of September 2009 ?

Tom Heath tom.heath at talis.com
Mon Jun 8 03:49:58 PDT 2009

Hi Fabien,

Sounds great, although sadly it's unlikely I'll be able to make it :(
Nevertheless, I'm sure you'll attract a large and interesting
audience.

BTW, I saw this tweet from Olivier Rossel; sure he would be grateful
to be rescued by VoCampNice2009 :)
http://twitter.com/datao/status/2040453569

Cheers,

Tom.