[VoCamp Discuss] Start Time for VoCampDCOctober2009 - tomorrow!

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Thu Oct 29 09:48:00 PDT 2009

It's true the traffic can be bad. Does the ISWC Marriott have a
shuttle to the Vienna Metro Stop? The Orange Line (the only Metro line
that stops at Vienna) will take you directly to Capitol South in ~40
minutes. And the Library of Congress is just a block from the Capitol
South stop.

If anyone has trouble navigating to the meeting feel free to get in touch:

  ehs at pobox.com
  edsu at jabber.org
  1.240.478.7086

Not sure how wise it is to add my phone number to the web-of-data.
But, whatever, I'm due to ditch my carrier anyhow :-)

//Ed