[VoCamp Discuss] open Vocamp questions and projects

Tom Heath tom.heath at talis.com
Sun Apr 19 09:19:13 PDT 2009

Hi Paola,

I can wholeheartedly recommend Dean Allemang and Jim Hendler's book
Semantic Web for the Working Ontologist:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Semantic-Web-Working-Ontologist-Effective/dp/0123735564/tomheathcom-21

Don't be put off by the title, it's an excellent introduction to RDF,
RDFS and OWL, and would be a good place to start looking for answers
to your questions.

Cheers,

Tom.