[VoCamp Discuss] open Vocamp questions and projects

Clifford Thompson cliff at ontosolutions.com
Sun Apr 19 09:37:15 PDT 2009

Hi Paola,

Two links to interview-podcasts of the authors for the book cited below
are at:

http://blogs.talis.com/nodalities/2008/07/dean-allemang-talks-about-topquadrant-and-semantic-web-for-the-working-ontologist.php

http://blogs.talis.com/nodalities/2008/03/jim_hendler_talks_about_the_se.php

I'll second Tom's comments regarding the book.

Best Regards,

Cliff  Thompson
CTO
OntoSolutions LLC